Wednesday, February 24, 2010

continuation...

This is the second day of the seminar, this day he tackles about the Taxpayer’s Effective Audit Checklist and hints. This day I meet Mam Cecille an accountant of one company. After that I went back to the office to report what happened to the seminar, what I’ve learned and the boss ask if I enjoy the seminar, then after, I continue what I’m doing in the office. While I’m doing my task, my co-ojt Karen interrupts me because I was called by our boss to talk some important matters. There we got a chance to talk seriously and a little bit funny things, then he motivate us about our life and dreams. He also offers us to be their trainee, but unfortunately we didn’t say yes that time. We also thank him for everything that we experience there and all the opportunity that he gives us. This is one of the most memorable nights of my on-the-job training, because I realized and learned this night.022410(Wednesday)10:00am -7:30pm

Today is the third and last day of the seminar, the speaker discussed about the Common Taxpayer’s Pitfalls and Remedies. Here I meet our accountant, the accountant of Creativoices Productions Mam Lydia. We have time to be together in the said seminar because the last two days of the seminar we didn’t have time to talk with each other. When I went back to the office I’m with the companionship of Mam Lydia but she can’t drop by to our office because she has other appointment to meet. When I already in the office I report what happen to the seminar and our boss invite all the ojt staff to attend Rockatropa Concert this night at SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. We saw there some celebrities namely Willie Revillame, Sarah Geronimo, Andre E, Bamboo, Juan dela Cruz Band, Kamikazee, Parokya ni Edgar, Randy Santiago, and Sandwich. I and my other co-ojt staff Aj and Jenny took photos in the said concert. There we also see Manny Villar and his daughter Camille Villar. Actually, this is my last night of my on-the-job training. It was great that I enjoy my last night having fun with them. After we watch the concert our boss treats us in our dinner. Sir Choy, his staff Sir Peter, the other boss Sir Lloyd, I, Jenny and Aj have our dinner together. We share our thoughts, have fun and take pictures after we’re done eating. Then afterwards we decided to go home. We first drop by to our office. When I and my co-ojt staff Jenny will go home we wait for our boss to finish his phone call to personally say our thanks and goodbye. While waiting, his staff Sir Peter told me to go back to the office tomorrow for my recording. In the few minutes we have a little bit conversation again with our boss and his staff before we go home.022510(Thursday)10:15am-12:00am








Today is the last day of my on-the-job training. I went to the office and do my recording. Sir Peter is the one who was there during my recording. I enjoy that experience. After my recording Mam Jera arrived and I ask her to sign my attendance sheet then in a few minutes our big boss arrived but his in hurry because he has an appointment to attend. And then before lunch time I went home to fix my things because I’m going to go home to our province. Then suddenly I forget my notebook in the office that’s why I went back there to get it, by that I say again my thanks and goodbye to the people there, especially to all the staff of Creativoices Productions Mam Jera, Sir Peter and Rowell and to our big boss Mr. Pocholo Gonzales CEO of Creativoices Productions.022610(Friday)9:00am-11:00am



No comments:

Post a Comment