Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Year Begins!

Everything has always had a beginning and all things start from nothing.

Another year for me begins and I want to start all over again. What had happened to me last year will be part of my past and memories. I want to begin this year better. I always start my year in praying for me to have His guidance in the whole year. In my past I have lots of things to realize and one of those is that not all you want and pray for is for you. Sometimes no matter how you want and pray for it, as long as it’s not for you it will never be yours. And I’ve learned from it.


Now that He gave me another year, I would like to start all over again like what I’ve said. I want to make things right and what will make me happy and get ready for the new challenges God will be given to me. Life is too short so as long as there is an opportunity to make things right, do it now, because not all people have given a chance to have this.

Begin Better!
012911

No comments:

Post a Comment