Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FRIENDSHIP

Your eyes meet mine and I don’t know why.
You stare at me while I walk away,
I look back at you to say goodbye
And you also say bye with a smile.

We’ve met before during our childhood
And we’ve met again after how long.
You remember me but I still don’t.
Why I can’t recall it anymore?

I heard a little bit about you,
Why I still can’t remember who you.
We see each other surprisingly.
Why you pursue to know me deeply?

Now that we see each other again,
You always ask me if I’m okay.
I do the same to know you again,
And I hope you are also okay

Some people tell me about who you,
And I ask them for me to know you.
You ask other for you to know me,
But you just want to ask it from me.

Our years past by and our times goes by.
Seems like a one more chance in our life,
Knowing you and I every day passed by.
But the moment is just for awhile.

You introduce who really you are.
I listen and welcome who you are.
Why you are doing this thing in me,
And you are too much concern with me?

These things will just be our memories.
And sooner we’ll laugh in this matter,
But you and I can still share stories.
And our friendship will become stronger.
-star-
121510

No comments:

Post a Comment