Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NEWTONIAN ’06 1st REUNION and 3rd CHRISTMAS PARTY

Four years past by in our journey and I’m so happy to have this opportunity. I didn’t expect that almost half of our class will be there though I know we’re never being complete. Honestly speaking and you know it, I’m not sure if I will be in this celebration but thanks I was there.



Did you know Newtonian ’06 that this is our First Reunion way back four years ago and this is our third Christmas party? Now you know. In the past two Christmas party that we had I was not able to be there but I remember in the first I just drop by for awhile. And now I was able to be there, I’m here! I’m so thankful for having a chance to say something in front of you. Thank you for that.

This is not only our 3rd Christmas Party like what I’ve said earlier it is our first Reunion four years past by and yes we’re still have a time like this.
Let’s make some recall, all of us our classmate, some become lovers and some are enemy but still we’re one class. We build different group of friends namely Soucsimorps, Soulplakerz, Lucbanerz, Nerdz, and the ungroup and no matter how we had this group we’re still one because we all know how to understand and have unity.


This celebration is the time to see and to be with each other for awhile. We share what had happened in the past four years of our own journey, where, what and who are we now. In spite of many changes of our lives still we’re the same or should I say better person now.

Thank you to all of you for being part of my life, I enjoyed this time not because I spend long time and had fun but a chance to see and be in this celebration. I would also like to thanks to those who pursue to have this celebration possible. And of course Him for His long lasting blessings and giving a time like this. No matter where and what path we’re going to still I’m here no matter I’m not at your side, your always in my heart cause you all are part of my life.



MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY&PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
122610

No comments:

Post a Comment