Monday, April 20, 2009

MIRROR IMAGE IN SUMMER

I’m once again taking up summer class in this school year while other is enjoying their own summer. Yet, it is not the right thought to think. What I’m going to do is to enjoy what I’m doing right now. Since when I was a child my mother always brought me in one school or association introducing their summer class. And here I am her daughter who obeys her order. Until I grew up, I got some space to end any summer class. I thought it’s over yet or I’m not a child anymore to have those summer class. But now when I step in the tertiary level, I realize that those summers class may help me to be whole. And enlighten my personality.

Why do I need to have summer class? Summer, that other said it is the time that we need some break even just for awhile, enjoy what summer is. But for me, I won’t feel this so much, but in fact I’m enjoying what I’m doing this summer. And why, because I know through this summer I will learn new things that it won’t be happen again.

This summer 2009, I have my summer class. I have three subjects to take up for me to be a regular student next school year. These subjects are Lit01 (Literature of the Philippines), PE03 (Individual/Dual Games/Sports) and Fil03 (Retorika). It’s not been easy for me to settle these three subjects, especially the two (Fil3 and PE03) this is not offer during summer that’s why I petition this two. Actually I’m not going to do this; honestly I didn’t know how to settle this kind of summer class. But I’m happy that there a student who got my situation and it’s like her situation too, through this I do something. She shares a lot of sacrifices when I didn’t do this. I’m going to finish my studies yet I’m not going to march with my batch mate, or I’m going to do same things like what I’ve done, to petition this too.

After that, I decided to petition the two subjects. I wait for almost two weeks before I enroll myself and settle everything. It’s been a long process before I settle this matter like the effort, financial, time and disturbance of some people.

In the long process that I obey, I’m here, done. I’m officially enrolled this summer class, a student of this three subjects. Actually, though I’m the only student in one subject PE03, I’m hoping or should I say I will learn new things. In LIT01 were like a regular class though I’m with other course. And Fil03 were just two students.

I, Bachelor of Arts in Communication student who taking up these three subjects is proudly say, it’s been fun and knowledgeable to be here in Southern Luzon State University having summer class. It’s not quit easy to be the only student or few students in one class. But the experience and other routine your spending through studying is a great thing that you will be learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment