Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chilly Christmas

I love Christmas but not the season. Though I know it merges ever since. I grew up celebrating this moment. In our family we always have time with this. But suddenly when the time goes by me and my sister celebrate our chilly Christmas here. Every Christmas in my life was so great even though I’m far-off with my parents and younger sister. During Christmas season I know that it’s so cold, cold weather and cold Christmas and yet cold life but it just a sentiment of coldness. I was given a chance to experience Christmas outside the country and it’s my favorite Christmas time of my life. I leave my common Christmas here in the Philippines and feel the season of Christmas outside the country. When I get there I’m so happy to celebrate my chilly Christmas though there Christmas is just an ordinary day. They are not celebrating the Christmas season. But it was a chance for me to have Christmas with my whole family. The weather was so cold but my time spending with my family warmth my feelings. It is because it’s our first Christmas to be with each other.
Perhaps, times passes by that we need to leave and part with them. And from that moment I don’t want it to happen. In fact I want to give up some of my priority in life just to spend my time with them but I think that’s not the right time. So after spending my chilly Christmas with them, there I have it to far-off again with them.
Its make me wonder that this time wouldn’t be end and yet it’s only the beginning of my cold but happier Christmas of my life. I’m still hoping that someday it will happen again and have the same time to be whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment