Monday, May 25, 2009

Start Today

Every time of our life is important, cherished it. You don’t even know where and when it will end. Everything we do, always do it today. It will never happen again. Enjoy what you have right now. I always encounter regrets every time I won’t do a thing today. But that’s it; I choose not to do it today and feel some regrets.

The summer that I had this year is likewise with the last year. I know it’s not exactly the same but there is a thing that is alike. I’m not enjoying my summer, if I had a summer class. But wait, that is my former thought about it. I realize that you will learn many things during summer class as far as you enjoyed your time in studying. It was great to have a summer like this not knowing that you learned new and right things. During our summer class, I learned new things. Having three subjects namely Fil3, Lit01 and PE 03, in this summer I can say that I learned different things even just for awhile. I learned how to play table tennis, learned the different poem and stories in the Philippines and know how to communicate and express myself. But there is one thing that I learned and realized now, reading.

Honestly, I’m not fond of reading or fond of books. My mother always advice me to read, read and read. But I really hate this thing. When I took up my course, Bachelor of Arts in Communication, I try to love reading habit, but I do it every time we have an assignment, researches or our teacher told us to do it so. But when I had this summer class, in Fil03 I learn and gradually love the books. It is because of my teacher who lends me some books to read. He insists me to read and read, in that, I remember my mother when she told me this matter. I don’t want to obey the instruction of our teacher to read and read because he just instructs it to me. I want to do this thing for myself, love and want what I’m going to do and I know it will help me a lot. I’m so thankful to those people who pursue me in readings. I don’t want to say that I am now fond of reading but I want to show it step by step and when I got the final step I can say that here I am fond of reading, one good reader. When I realize this thing, I feel regrets because when I set aside my mother advice, I understand that regrets are always at the end. Now that I’m loving one thing, I’m going to start it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment