Thursday, December 31, 2009

WELCOME 2010





Before we hit the midnight of December 31, everyone feels that the year 2009 is going to end and going to welcome the 2010. Most of the people celebrate this moment with their family, friends and special someone. Like me, this time I'm with my sister and relatives. We celebrate our New Year at Datinguinoo's residence. This moment we spent our time together even though I and my sister are far from our parents and youngest sister. We do gathering, lighting the fireworks, picture taking, eat together, talking and sharing our own thoughts, and having fun with everyone.





We’re all happy even though some of our relatives are not around.





I’m so thankful for all the blessing and things happened to me in this year, so before it ends I would also like to thanks everyone who has been part of my life in the year 2009.






All the things that happened to me in the year 2009 will remain as my memories that I know some of this thing will goes on. And this time that I’m going to face another year, New Year, 2010 I know many things will happen to me and challenges that I will encounter, so be part of my 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment