Sunday, May 2, 2010

famiLEE Trip



Another moment was given to us, and I feel blessed to have this day in my life, moment that we’ve been together. In fact it’s hard to find the time like this. So as long as we have the chance to be with one another as a family we give time with this.





We went out for dinner as a whole and I won’t know when and where it will happen again.



Then the day after tomorrow we went to Manila to visit some close friends of my father. It gives us a chance to be as one in a trip, chance to have a bonding moment. Knowing and seeing some of his close friends are my pleasure. We also went to Sto. Domingo Church in Quezon City. There, I thank Him for this wonderful time and chance He gives us.







it's really HARD to find this TIME....
i can't turn back time to have this again...
this MOMENT will remain as MEMORY but tomorrow will be another TIME that I know, will be BETTER than this...
i'm going to miss this....
but i know it is harder to find the PARENTS and SISTERS like them.
050210

No comments:

Post a Comment