Sunday, May 9, 2010

MOTHER’s DAY!

In the past years of our family we didn’t celebrate this day in this way, it seems that this is just an ordinary day, simple greetings will do. But this year we gave time for this day, a special day to you, mother and to all mother in the whole wide world.

Our family got a chance to be with one another, thanks to all the blessings we’d received, had our lunch together and had fun. I know that I’m not the only one who enjoy this day but I assure that all of us, specially my mother and all my auntie’s as we celebrate their special day. We celebrate this day in farm, with an enjoyable weather and do different chores there, play, and had a bonding moment with one another. I know that this kind of opportunity is really hard to find and I believe it will never ever happen again like this.

I’m so thankful to have all of you in my life specially you, mother as our mother. I will never ever forget this mother’s day of 2010. It was a memorable moment to all of us and I’m proud to say that this is one of the best mother’s days I had experienced.

Mother, to all my auntie’s and cousin’s who are already a mother to their children I would like to thank you to all the sacrifice you’ve done and will do to us as your children.

HAPPY MOTHER’s DAY!

050910

No comments:

Post a Comment