Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TODAY IS MY SPECIAL DAY





Thank YOU for the past years of my existence. You know how grateful I am in every second of my life, and for everything You have given to me as well. As I open my eyes and see the sun in the sky makes me feel bless. Upon reaching this one more year of my existence is a wonderful gift from You.

Today that I reach this day, I want to spent this special day with the people I love and treasure. I decided to have an outing today but unfortunately it was canceled yesterday. As they said “Everything has a purpose and reason”, yes of course. It was canceled because of the call from the company I applied. I feel that call was His gift and I am thankful for that no matter what happen.

I start my day attending thanksgiving mass at Kamay ni Hesus Healing Center. Afterward when I went home, they’re preparing foods for our lunch and snack. I silently thank Him again for giving me a family like them. This day was simple as what I want, but it’s alright because in behalf of this simple day there’s a thing I’m going to do and experience afterward.








Like what other have during their birthday I also have cake. But guess what I also have my 22 candles prepared by my mother, candles that I’m not going to blow…Why??? Because I want some different. What I did is… Just let the candle stay having light up until it was burn out. This time I realize something with it. Life was too short to waste. So just enjoy life to the fullest. Like the candle I have, you can’t say when it will last, no matter they all light up. Some burn out easily and some are not. Like life candles also end as long as the light was already burn out and same with our life that if your time comes it will.









Thanks God I reach another year of my life, thanks for everything and to everyone who have been part of my existence.....











Thanks for wonderful existence of my life pass by...now that I'm going to reach another year, new life and challenges will come....

My past existence serves as memories and strength for the coming additional years of my life.051910

No comments:

Post a Comment