Tuesday, April 27, 2010

28TH COMMENCEMENT EXERCISE



Finally, this is really is it! Today is the day that we’re going to march and called as GRADUATES.

We’re all excited t o get inside the Gymnasium where the ceremonial will be held. Under the heat of the sun, many people are there even we know that only one can join us to get inside. Feel the excitement, most of my classmate’s text each other to know where we are.

I prepare myself early morning, fix and settle all the things that I’ll need. After that, me together with my father arrived in school, it’s fifteen minutes before the call time. There, I saw some of my classmates together with their parents. Saying “hi” and “hello” to each of everyone make us smile. In a few minutes we walk going to enter the Gymnasium. I am accompanied by my father.

In every step that I made, leads me at the finish line of my studying career. When I finally reach and sit, I really feel that I accomplished my four years in college. I know that it’s a quite long ceremony to listen. After the message and speech of the speakers was done, giving the diploma is next. When our college was called, College of Arts and Sciences, we’re all proud and excited. Standing at our place, walking going to the stage give us happiness and sadness at the same time. As our course Bachelor of Arts in Communication is calling I feel so happy, I’m really happy. Then when it’s my turn, calling my name by our Dean sound me that I’m here, reach the tip of my studying of four years course. I feel proud to myself reaching this moment and to be accompanied and watched by my parents at this time. Honestly not only my father was there but also my mother. They watch me while walking along the stage claiming my diploma, which symbolized that, I’ am graduate student.

After all students was called, yes! the ceremony was over. Shouting, smiling, picture taking and chatting are the things that you will notice after the graduation proper. At this moment you will feel the real farewell of the students. After all of this, the four years, the professors, teachers, schoolmates, classmates, and friends this time will lead us to our future no matter this graduation will be a memory, memory that will remain to us.

While taking some photos I can’t imagine that I together with my parents was the third to the last group who step out at Gym and while surrendering the graduation gown I felt that this day, ends. Along walking the corridor of our school courted by my parents makes me feel that I’m walking in the stairs, stairs that many more set of steps to walk…and now I am going to step in the real world.

And of course I share this and have this day because of the people who support and love me as well. I’m so thankful and grateful that I reached this day because of all of you.

As I end another chapter of my life...
I would like to THANKS the people who become part of this chapter
- to my Parents
- to my Relatives
- to all my Teachers
- Classmates (reg &irreg)
- Schoolmates
- Friends
- And even the new people who came into my life
- and to You
and as I open the NEW CHAPTER, NEW PEOPLE and LIFE will come and you will also be part of it....



CONGRATULATIONS BATCH 2010!!!

042710

No comments:

Post a Comment