Monday, April 26, 2010

Baccalaureate Mass and Recognition 2010

Yes! This is it. This is the start of our graduation proper. First day of our graduation… We conduct this to receive the blessing of our Almighty God. I think twice for this because I know that only few will be there. But I don’t need to think for it. Its part of graduation as a whole, which should I need to attend. And yes I attend this first part today, right decision.

I go in school early morning. Excited is what I feel. Honestly when I arrived, I feel proud that I already accomplished the four years in college. And now is the time that I’m going to say thanks God I reach this part but I thank Him every day. After the thanks giving mass we stay to attend the Recognition 2010. To those who receive recognition, Congratulations!

See you tomorrow for our 28th Commencement Exercise.042610

No comments:

Post a Comment